1. Put your hair in a ponytail
2. Slip in comb and wrap hair strip around your ponytail
3. Secure in place with a bobby-pin
YELLOOW Keratin Fiber hair is heat-friendly and can be styled for different looks and occasions.
Suggestion for selecting color: If your hair is a darker color when pulled up into a ponytail, you may want to choose the shade that matches with the darker color.
EACH PONYTAIL EXTENSION FEATURES:
- 20 Inches of Length
- Totalling 95-100 Grams of Hair
- Silicone Lined Clip
- Wrap-Around Strand with hair pin
- Hook-and-Loop fastener
USE & CARE INSTRUCTIONS FOR ALL PONY HAIR EXTENSIONS
Our extensions rarely need to be washed. Extensive washing may damage hair.
- 1) With fingers or wide-tooth comb gently remove any tangles. DO NOT BRUSH
- 2) In a clean sink or basin, add a small amount of mild shampoo (preferably formulated for cleaning synthetic hair) in cool water
- 3) Immerse and soak hair for 5 minutes
- 4) Gently swish and rinse the hair until all shampoo is removed. DO NOT SCRUB
- 5) Rinse thoroughly in clean cool water
- 6) DO NOT RUB, COMB, OR BRUSH WHILE WET
- 1) In a clean sink or basin, add a small amount of mild conditioner (preferably formulated for conditioning synthetic hair) in cool water
- 2) Immerse and soak hair for 5 minutes
- 3) Gently swish and rinse hair until all conditioner is removed. DO NOT SCRUB
- 4) Avoiding the base and roots, apply a light coat of leave-in conditioner. Applying leave-in conditioner at the base may cause shedding.
- 5) Hang hair until dry. Style with fingers.
Drying: To avoid damage, gently dab or blot hair with a non-friction towel. DO NOT SQUEEZE OR WRING OUT HAIR. Hang to air dry.
Styling: Recommended styling temperature is 380 degrees F. Exceeding recommended temperature may cause damage. Styling sets in the cooling process.