Transform your hair in an instant with our easy to install Keratin Fiber Hair Clip-in Extensions. Our unique lace & lock clip-ins are ultra-safe to use with no damage to your natural hair. YELLOOW Keratin Fiber hair extensions feels and acts like human hair. The color & texture is so close, it even fooled the professional stylists in our test groups! Get a natural look of long locks at a fraction of the price with YELLOOW Keratin Fiber Extensions. Made in a multi-tone which helps the extensions blend seamlessly with natural hair.
EACH SET INCLUDES 10 WEFTS TOTALLING 160 GRAMS OF HAIR
- 2 x 4 clip wefts
- 2 x 3 clip wefts
- 2 x 2 clip wefts
- 4 x 1 clip wefts
USE & CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
Our extensions rarely need to be washed. Extensive washing may damage hair.
- 1) With fingers or wide-tooth comb gently remove any tangles. DO NOT BRUSH
- 2) In a clean sink or basin, add a small amount of mild shampoo (preferably formulated for cleaning synthetic hair) in cool water
- 3) Immerse and soak hair for 5 minutes
- 4) Gently swish and rinse the hair until all shampoo is removed. DO NOT SCRUB
- 5) Rinse thoroughly in clean cool water
- 6) DO NOT RUB, COMB, OR BRUSH WHILE WET
- 1) In a clean sink or basin, add a small amount of mild conditioner (preferably formulated for conditioning synthetic hair) in cool water
- 2) Immerse and soak hair for 5 minutes
- 3) Gently swish and rinse hair until all conditioner is removed. DO NOT SCRUB
- 4) Avoiding the base and roots, apply a light coat of leave-in conditioner. Applying leave-in conditioner at the base may cause shedding.
- 5) Hang hair until dry. Style with fingers.
Drying: To avoid damage, gently dab or blot hair with a non-friction towel. DO NOT SQUEEZE OR WRING OUT HAIR. Hang to air dry.
Styling: Recommended styling temperature is 380 degrees F. Exceeding recommended temperature may cause damage. Styling sets in the cooling process.